Thursday 6 March 2014

Devoured

Tonight's the night. I can feel it, the anticipation crackling in the air like static. I've been waiting so long for this, waiting for you to touch me, for your warmth to dispel the chill at my core. I've wanted you ever since you picked me up, ever since you seduced me away from all my friends. The door opens and you come in, utterly confident as always. You sweep your hair back from your face, jet black locks touched but lightly with glowing silver. You scan the room, your piercing blue eyes glinting in the last dusky rays of the setting sun. You see me, and a wolfish grin creases your face. We both know that I am yours, utterly and completely. You walk towards me, smugly making me wait on you, trying not to rush towards you. As you get closer I can see the sheen of sweat on your brow, smell the musky scent of you washing over me. You cup my face gently in your strong fingers, eyes alight with lustful desire. "I want you," you whisper, your voice cracking and husky. My flesh tingles where you touch me, prickling heat spreading like a fire through my body. "But not yet." You pick me up bodily, making me shiver, before setting me down on the kitchen bench. I can feel the cold gripping me again in your absence, and I long for you to touch me again. Your beautiful eyes never waver from me as you reach up and unbutton your shirt, peeling the thin fabric from your body, taut muscles shifting under your golden skin. I'm starting to sweat, the heat of your proximity driving me insane. You lean over me once again, sliding one long finger around my curves. You smile, and then plunge a finger inside me. My entire body jerks, shocked at this sudden thrilling intrusion. You slide your finger out, leaving a void in me, and slowly your gorgeous mouth closes over it. "I love the way you taste." I can hear the hunger in your voice. Suddenly your mouth is on me, rough lips caressing every surface, white teeth nipping at me gently. I feel your hot breath on me, making me quiver with anticipation, needing you more than anything I've ever needed before. Then your tongue is inside me, hot and wet, invading my very core, and I am lost. I writhe and melt under your mouth, loving every second of your attention. My sweet juices gush into your mouth, and you drink them down, questing ever further inside me, devouring me utterly. I am gone, my very essence has melted away until there is nothing left, nothing left but you.

You lick the last of me off the tub, before putting it conscientiously into the recycling. I know that you've had many puddings before this, and will have many after, but I am still happy. For this glorious day, you had only me.

No comments:

Post a Comment